8-string custom guitar for a 6-string superstrat

• Thread starter bluevoodoo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bluevoodoo

sanity assassin
Reaction score
As a local deal fell through, I relist this custom beauty for trade.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Custom made by a Canadian guy who built guitars under the moniker of Brutalizer and Razar and has quite a bad reputation for scamming people by taking deposits and disappear. BUT! Building quality is awesome, I've got here some serious custom instruments (including Mayones custom shop, KXK, Amarant) and in terms of building quality this guitar is on par with any of them. Had some flaws when I got it but a pro luthier resolved all the problems (frets are levelled and sanding flaws it had on the inner side of horns are now repaired) so now it is perfect either looks- and playability-wise. Here are the specs:

Body: 3-piece purpleheart/black walnut
Neck: Canadian hard rock maple
Fingerboard: wenge w/ 25 frets and no radius
Scale length: 27,5"
Pickup: BKP C-Bomb (replaced the original crappy EMG bass pickup)
Bridge: Hipshot 8
Tuners: Schaller M6 locking (installed by

Condition is 9/10, there's only a small chip on the headstock which is depicted below.

Modifications (if any): original EMG 45DC bass pickup is replaced with a BKP Ceramic Nailbomb
Accessories (hardshell case etc): gigbag, leather strap
Location (City,State or City,Country): Budapest, Hungary, EU
International OK? : Yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): check my iTrader here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): don't really want cash, I'd like to trade this beast for a good 6-string superstrat as 8-strings are not my cup of tea...MIJ Ibanez RG's (550, 770 and likes), MIJ Jackson Soloists or King V-s, Mayones, Caparison, Parker Fly guitars, just hit me with offers. Last selling price of the guitar here on ss.org was $900, so I'd like to trade it for a 6-stringer in that price range, but I am open for offers with cheaper guitars + cash or if you'd like to trade it for a more expensive guitar I can add cash too. I just need a 6-stringer :)

International offers are also welcome, I've got plenty of experience of shipping overseas, so that won't be a problem at all.

Pictures:

166453_1786632670815_1389499131_2061265_5753001_n.jpg

imag0033cq.jpg

167294_1786633110826_8106286_n.jpg

imag0039i.jpg

2 vids in which this guitar was used (first one is an entry for a guitar contest and it's live playing, the second one is a song of my former band and this instrument was used for all the guitar parts nad also for guitar synths in the intro):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1XDrKE5bCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ZN-9RbVxY

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brute_al

Reaction score
1989 charvel 550xl? neck thru, locking floyd, all original, black chainsaw case, rare matching headstock with toothpaste logo. 8.4 out of 10.

bluevoodoo

sanity assassin
Reaction score
1989 charvel 550xl? neck thru, locking floyd, all original, black chainsaw case, rare matching headstock with toothpaste logo. 8.4 out of 10.

local trade deal pending, we just swapped guitars with the guy for the weekend to check if we like each others' instruments, but if there'll be no deal, I'll get back to you

s4tch

Reaction score
I had the chance to play it; super comfy, quality guitar, I wish I had a 6 to trade for it. Free bump!