8 string Ibanez promo by Dino

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
yeah Ihsahn using 8s could be awesome i love his solo stuff he's been doing since they finished with Emperor, hopefully he'll start work on a new album and use it next year :metal:

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, he's plugging EMGs, but he also said his "new" project Divine Heresy and their CD is coming out soon, so this is clearly before he got his blackouts.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
I just don't get it. dino does NOT use the 2228, both his 8's are neckthrough and only one of them is equipped with a 27" scale.

:rolleyes: Think real hard. Because its a promo video... you know, for Ibanez guitars, and they don't sell neckthrough LCAS custom RG8's to customers. Vai isn't exatcly going to whip out his ambedextrious tripple neck heart guitar for a promo video either. :squint:

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Think real hard. Because its a promo video... you know, for Ibanez guitars, and they don't sell neckthrough LCAS custom RG8's to customers. Vai isn't exatcly going to whip out his ambedextrious tripple neck heart guitar for a promo video either. :squint:

I don't know, Vai's been known to whip some things out in his day.

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
I've seen this, though I thought it was weird that Emperor was playing far more in the background than Dino, who was featured more than Emperor.