8-string progressive folk new videos

• Thread starter koalanights
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Apathygrind

Reaction score
I love Little Tybee! The new stuff is amazing I guess I've been living under a rock I didn't know y'all put out something new.

Miijk

Walking E-string
Reaction score

Well, not just "dude" but... you get the picture, hehe ^^

But seriously you guys are amazing indeed!

trayenshreds

sweep tapz brah
Reaction score
The music was really cool. Your guitar parts were elegant and well executed. The video quality for the 3 videos I watched were superb & captured the feels of the songs well. Overall man 10/10, congrats on the RedBull sponsorship, you guys are awesome! :)

EDIT: dude what Capo are you using for your 8? I've been so curious as far as my options.

tastehbacon

Reaction score
You and your band are such an inspiration to me man, I love it. I almost only do two hand clean tapping now cause of you

ThatBeardGuy

Reaction score
I love how well your under-strumming technique fits into Baritone, it's a beautiful song and the under-strumming adds a really nice layer into it and the little under-strumming parts in Empire State are a nice touch, it's cool to see how you are utilizing the 8 string in such a different way from everyone else. The 2 new songs that you put out through the Red Bull Sound Select thing are really getting me excited for the new album. What's with the speaker (or thing that looks like a speaker) on the drummers kick drum?

koalanights

Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone! The capo is only on 6 of the strings and is just a basic Kyser capo. I have unfortunately found no great 8-string capos.