90s Nostalgia

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate being an adult because my first thought upon seeing the Mobile Command Center is "How the fuck would that thing even operate?"

mastapimp

Reaction score
I hate being an adult because my first thought upon seeing the Mobile Command Center is "How the fuck would that thing even operate?"
It's not too complicated, and it's about the maximum size of something that a kid could play with and still easily put away...now the GI Joe aircraft carrier, that's a whole other story. I know 1 kid that had one and it took up a whole corner of his room.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
It's not too complicated, and it's about the maximum size of something that a kid could play with and still easily put away...now the GI Joe aircraft carrier, that's a whole other story. I know 1 kid that had one and it took up a whole corner of his room.

...I think he means if it ACTUALLY existed in the real world, and not just as a child's toy?

mastapimp

Reaction score
...I think he means if it ACTUALLY existed in the real world, and not just as a child's toy?
Hahah... kinda of like a cyber truck come to life scenario....oh wait, that's a real thing.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I meant if it was a real thing. Just rockets and launchpad and turrets out the wazoo while this big metal brick crab-walks/rolls along sideways on its treads.

Latest posts