90s Nostalgia

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've never seen that before but it was so fucking 90's that it just sent me back in time.
My routine before bed is binging cartoons on Tubi and a lot of those B list 90s/early 2000s cartoons come up. Bruno actually holds up surprisingly well, besides the awful out of place Bruce Willis CG.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Just had the shower thought that the software in this old Simpsons episode to make the audio to the computer animation would've been super sophisticated for being 1993.

Simpsons out there predicting deep fakes like 25 years before they started popping up and being convincing.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
Just had the shower thought that the software in this old Simpsons episode to make the audio to the computer animation would've been super sophisticated for being 1993.

Simpsons out there predicting deep fakes like 25 years before they started popping up and being convincing.
1718116701607.gif

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score

Forgot the clip last night. It was a long day.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Dude on the hood of that truck couldn't look any less comfortable, Jesus.

Any particular context for this, or? In the bedroom?
Seems like kind of a Costanza move, laying on the truck. Also, they were just beating the piss out of those trucks in the ad, fucking hell! Not a tonneau cover in sight though...