90s Nostalgia

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
The 90's were peak industrial revolution in my opinion. Advanced enough to enjoy the benefits but not drastic enough to induce widespread drawbacks. Now we have plastic in our balls, a pill for everything if you want to hazzard the largely unknown side effects, and we constantly marinate ourselves in electromagnetic radiation. I will never find it amusing how readily the human race makes excuses for the things it wants, but at some point in the 90s I very likely would have found the tradeoffs acceptable. Call me an Agis, I don't care. We had it good.

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
Just wanted to say this thread is fucking amazing (so many memories unlocked) and that 90's Spider-Man is the best fucking Spider-Man! Maybe I'm just a biased 90's kid, but the animation is still top notch IMO.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Woahhhh, dip, dab, and draw!

I actually talked my mom into buying these, had to call her at work and I gave her the number so she could call with her CC info; they did indeed, suck ass, you had to blow like you were trying to be the next Tera Patrick when they ran low on ink.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in here, but these just came to mind:

Dinotopia_LAFT_cover.jpg

8b3ad73906e39d3800593fc590932b79.jpg