A fallen sky! a new guy!

• Thread starter lnname
  • Start date
  • Tags
    nitrox
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lnname

ss.org awesome
Reaction score
Hello i am the bassist from the band a fallen sky, one of our guitarists(you know this guy as NITROX) raves about these forums, so I decided to come and meet you all.

We are currently a three piece- but we're always hiring/firing so thats fairly subject to change. We're also fairly open for collaboration.

I generally write thrashy/dethy/brutal stuff with melodic refrains and a strong sense of continuity. (Like Annihilator meets Testament and goes on holiday with Opeth)

Nitrox is probably the musical one in the band, his rhythm playing is unbelievably tight- i'm very jealous! Unlike the rest of the band he hasn't studdied much music theory, although we all lecture him on it. His songs range from polyrhythmic and dissonant to nice gothenburg and blues metal.

Iain the drummer has so far been fired twice for writing songs that really sucked. The truth is he is just to awesome to keep out for long. He doesn't listen to mastodon, but that's what he sounds like.

We all like time changes, polyrhythms, metric modulations and all those other things musicians do to show off, but the main target is making songs that really connect with people in a metal kind of way

Here is our facebook songs should be up and playing in a couple of days http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Fallen-Sky/112787173533?ref=ts

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts