Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
I'm glad I just got a new 7 because otherwise I'd be tempted by the J series 7s that are in this batch. I have brain problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FromTheMausoleum

That one guy
Reaction score
Went to buy the Shell Pink Larada 7 and by the time I got my info in it was gone. Guess I'll be waiting again. These do be selling quick, and still no news on the Legion models that were supposed to be teased by the end of the month September? Hmm.

HungryGuitarStudent

Reaction score
@r3tr0sp3ct1v3 Hahaha! That Sage J7 looks so good! It definitely stimulates that impulse. For me, I was happy to finally get a Spartan 6 after the long wait (and failed negociations to buy a used one). I sold most my guitars this summer, so this is a new wave.

TheInvisibleHand

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@r3tr0sp3ct1v3 Hahaha! That Sage J7 looks so good! It definitely stimulates that impulse. For me, I was happy to finally get a Spartan 6 after the long wait (and failed negociations to buy a used one). I sold most my guitars this summer, so this is a new wave.
Man Im glad you got the white one!!

I saw it go, and im still sitting here staring at the red one...

dh848

Reaction score
The 8s still sell out in seconds. Really wish we could get info on legion!

HungryGuitarStudent

Reaction score
@dh848 : There were 4-5 models of 8s that were there for a good 10-15 minutes (olive with gold hardware, etc.). Best of luck with the Legion 8s man.

Man Im glad you got the white one!!

I saw it go, and im still sitting here staring at the red one...

Thanks man :) I think there were a couple white ones available when I bought mine, but they lasted for ~5 minutes. Red is still available at the moment.

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
The 8s still sell out in seconds. Really wish we could get info on legion!

Yeah sucks they sell out so fast. I only play 8s but almost got a 7 to satiate my hunger for an Abasi. Then I realized nah, why drop 3K on this when that money can go towards my future.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Since we're not seeing any of the Js or Master Series getting flipped on Reverb, I suspect we'll eventually hit a saturation point where the hardcore nerds will all have theirs and then they'll be easier to grab.

Meh

Reaction score
Still waiting on news about the Legion release. Wasn’t much of a fan of any of the finishes on the 8s last night. And if I’m dropping 3k I don’t want to settle.