Agile Interceptor Pro-B 725

Status
Not open for further replies.

axb

Reaction score
Hey,
Am planning my first seven string and was considering the Agile Interceptor Pro-B 725 EB Black Flame Duncan(Agile Interceptor Pro-B 725 EB Black Flame Duncan at RondoMusic.com).

I am however unable to find any helpful reviews on it.

All around people are saying great stuff about the pickups.does anyone think 707's are better?why?

Also worried about the finish quality and the playability and finding these exact string gauges for it in one set(
009, 011, 016, 024, 032, 042 and 056 ).

Do help me out...

EcoliUVA

Not Gifted
Reaction score
Do a search, homeslice. There's Agile talk all over the boards. Also, EMG talk all over the boards.

Regarding string size: You don't have to get them the exact same size. In fact, most people like their 7th string thicker. There are, however, 7 sets available:

7 String Guitar Strings

I prefer the GHS .009's, as they come with a 0.058 7th string!

axb

Reaction score
Hey man,

Did look over the boards quite a bit.have found nothing yet for this exact model.hence i thought of starting a new thread.Do help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
The Agile stuff comes really highly recommended. The Blackouts seem to win a little over the EMGs, personally I find they have a little more clarity and sound more organic, but they both can sound great. If you like the sound of them, go for it, and if you get the guitar and don't like em, sell em and pick up some EMGs.

Here's a good starting point for finding more out about Agile:
Google

EDIT: That links to an actual search, not just Google.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are literally dozens of threads on the Interceptor Pros and Blackouts vs EMGs on here, search and read them

Status
Not open for further replies.