FS Agile Legacy 727 DBBR 7-string guitar (WITH HARD CASE)

• Thread starter LeviathanKiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
This was apparently a pretty limited run guitar because I've yet to see them come back in stock. The top is amazing for a guitar in this price range.

No issues other than a chip in the finish underneath the truss rod and a few factory tool marks on the fretboard.

Reason for selling is because I just can't get along with TOM bridges. The only TOM I've been somewhat happy with is the Hipshot TOM and even then I don't know how I feel about it.

It's been kept in a smoke-free home. Never gigged, used outside of the home, or subjected to any other negative conditions.

I'll be shipping this in the original box I got it in inside of the case (with keys).

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Huntsville, AL
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) Here or on Reverb
References (eBay or other forum userid): None yet really. Just my Reverb account.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $320 USD + $40 shipping ($50 discount to SS.org peeps if you message me)
Pictures:
20181006-141713-NIKON-1460-s.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.