Air Norton 7 VS Tone Zone 7 help wich is better need some advice !!!

bigxboss7

Reaction score
ok so i have a rg7321 with a dimarzio paf7 in the bridge i'm torn between wich pick up i should get, either a Air norton 7 or a Tone Zone 7 ? :hbang: i was looking at the specs for both and it seems like the tone zone 7 has a grip of MID ( idk what mid is ) and the air norton has more varied specs. so pretty much what should i get when it come to a good pick up for my neck pu:shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
well, the TZ7 is primarily a bridge pickup, so i'd say AN7. also, the TZ7 sounds nothing like it's 6 string counterpart, basically it sounds like ass :lol:.

if you like the PAF7 in the bridge, i would go with another one in the neck.

bigxboss7

Reaction score
well, the TZ7 is primarily a bridge pickup, so i'd say AN7. also, the TZ7 sounds nothing like it's 6 string counterpart, basically it sounds like ass :lol:.

if you like the PAF7 in the bridge, i would go with another one in the neck.

why does the tone zone sound bad, would it be bad to put either one of those pick ups in the neck ?

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly I think both the TZ7 and AN7 suck major balls compared to their 6 string counterparts. I actually quite like the 6 string TZ and TZ-S as a neck pickup. Like Ed said the PAF7 would be a much better choice.