Alittle advice?

• Thread starter Eddie_uv777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie_uv777

Reaction score
Ok so theres this Girl I like her names andie and I wanna tell her how I feel but I'm a bit to shy, also other things apply.

I met andie one day like 3-4 week's ago and I had always kinda noticed her around, said she was cute etc. Well I finally got the balls to talk to her, and when I did she was nothing but nice to me! That automaticly made thing's like 100X better. Well I only had a 45 minute chat with her when I met her, and the next day at school, She Aproached Me and we hung out (just me and her) and it's been like that since that day just me and her hanging out, no interuptions, getting to know her and stuff (kinda got the feeling she likes me)

So I started To like her more and more, and I get the feeling she likes me, and I told a friend of mine who's a friend of her's that I like andie and she kinda spoke to her about me and asked if andie likes me, and when she asked, andie smiled (don't know if she likes me at this point)

well recently (two days ago) I went by the school (dont ask) to go see her, I kinda found out she had a boyfriend, but!!!!! I also found out later on while me and her hung out by ourselv's that she want's nothing to do with him, which explains why she jumps on me and show's me attention around him, to kinda tip him off to "go away" well she said she is gonna break it off with him, so we got in this long conversation about relationship's and she mentioned "im not like other guys" and smiled,and she said she doesnt like to hang with very many guy's except me, and she also said she trust me! and she mentioned she was shy about her feeling sometimes and I said as am I, and I WAS THIS CLOSE TO TELLING HER HOW I FEEL, but I couldnt everytime I'd want to, I would pause. Then her dad came to pick her up. (after all this im pretty sure she likes me)

So now Im all regreting what I should've said and am having a hardtime getting the word's out in fear she still might not like me.

any advice on how I should approach this? should I come out and say it? or what ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
man, you probably should! I know about being shy and all and have been too shy to say something for too long for to many times already (yea, call me emo lol).
if you say it and she tells you she doesnt "like you"... well then thats it. if you dont you will find out anyway but waste a lot of time and only make it harder to accept (at least thats what I think nowadays). doesnt make it that much easier of course ;)

Hawksmoor

Wannabe Shredder
Reaction score
All is fair in love and war...

I've been the nice shy boy all me life and it's gotten me nothing but grief ... For a couple of girls I really liked, even loved, I held back because I didn't want to be the interloper.

If you really like her, go for her!
You will blame yourself forever if you don't, and even if you don't get her you should be proud of yourself for having the balls to stand behind your feelings.

Now get out there, and hook her!

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
:shrug: Eh, I've never been shy (well, when I was in junior high, I guess I was). Every single girl I've dated I've let them know that I liked them beforehand. In several cases, they responded back immediately in a very positive way. In one case, the girl had no idea I felt that way and had thought of me as a friend and said, "She didn't know." But, 2 weeks later, I was dating her and spending all my time with her. I ended up dating her for a year and a half. I think shyness gets you nothing. My :2c:

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
How old are you two, Eddie?

It seems to me that you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain from telling her how you feel. It'll be tough to do, but think of the alternative; she may become your "what if" girl.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Eh, go for it.

Even if she dosn't like you in the same way, at least you've made a good friend and gotten your feelings out there. That way if she does end up liking you in the same way she probably won't be hesitant to let you know.

Eddie_uv777

Reaction score
thanks guy's I think im just gonna go for it now and see what the outcome is.

im 18 buzz762 (don't look it) but im 18

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude...I have to be the shyest and probably even the least skilled guy when it comes to the ladies. But you're in. it's pretty obvious she wants you to bang, errr...woo her. hehe. Next time you talk to her, just let her know. You already know she likes you so you've got nothing to lose!