All metal is a part of the Satanic Illuminati...

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

groovemasta

Reaction score
I think someone saying you look like you're possessed by demons because you're playing so flawlessly is just about the most metal compliment you can get :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wlfers

Reaction score
someone should tell them the prophet muhammed has created a metal band in Germany.

also.. if metal music is enchanted to disregard godly law and the government of man, how would this actually help the formation of a new world order? I think I just uncovered a flaw in their plan.

stevemcqueen

Namby Pamby
Reaction score
So I wonder what these people think of "Christian metal" bands like A Plea For Purging, Impending Doom, Extol, etc? Are they actually wolves in sheeps clothing?!?! NOOO!

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
This must be why none of my projects are getting anywhere. Guess I'd better start all my recording sessions with Enochian readings from now on. Also, I just had to lol @ including Secular Humanism and YMCA in the Illuminati.

MacTown09

Reaction score
It sucks because some people just look evil sometimes and they take video clips and call it possession. Sometimes I just look evil and that's just the way I look. It's mean to call it something other than that and make fun of it.