ALLEGAEON Metal Blade Debut out now, check out this vid

• Thread starter ALLEGAEON
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blacksheep

Reaction score
Amazing album.

Any chance we could get a few tabs? I can't stop listening to Across the Folded Line. I'd love to learn how to play it.

That chorus has such a great hook.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEGAEON

Reaction score
Amazing album.

Any chance we could get a few tabs? I can't stop listening to Across the Folded Line. I'd love to learn how to play it.

That chorus has such a great hook.

Well i could tab it out, but then everyone would play it wrong cuz i always leave out like at least 1 or 2 notes by accident haha. But in all seriousness, i do plan on making some vids on how to play the songs and my solos as well. As soon as I get a little free time ill try and do that song first....

dooredge

Leatherneck
Reaction score
Great sounding stuff man! Too bad none of the Best Buy's here in Columbus, OH have any of the discs in-stock. I'd go buy it today. None the less, definitely will get my hands on this disc sooner or later. ;)

ALLEGAEON

Reaction score
Great sounding stuff man! Too bad none of the Best Buy's here in Columbus, OH have any of the discs in-stock. I'd go buy it today. None the less, definitely will get my hands on this disc sooner or later. ;)

Sounds good man. I think you are like our 8th fan, so thats awesome. haha. But in all honesty, we always appreciate the love.:hbang:

EliNoPants

Reaction score
gonna be honest, i'm losing touch with a lot of metal these days because so many bands seem completely incapable of writing even a halfway decent melody, but that was pretty damn good, i'm definitely gonna check out more, and hopefully you guys land a tour that comes through here

ALLEGAEON

Reaction score
gonna be honest, i'm losing touch with a lot of metal these days because so many bands seem completely incapable of writing even a halfway decent melody, but that was pretty damn good, i'm definitely gonna check out more, and hopefully you guys land a tour that comes through here

Ya i agree man. I havent been very inspired lately by too many bands. Kind of sucks but o well i started writing and listening to other types of music and it has actually given me a second wind to get motivated to write metal again. Hopefully here in the next couple months more things will come together and we can get on some decent tours.

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
i normally dont buy cds but im getting this for sure

you used your rg7620 to record this?

ALLEGAEON

Reaction score
i normally dont buy cds but im getting this for sure

you used your rg7620 to record this?

Well we had like 5 guitars in the studio and we used a hellraiser for rhythm and my 7620 for leads. Didnt want to use a guitar with actives but the engineer dude pretty much made us.

ALLEGAEON

Reaction score
You guys need to get some tabs up somewhere. was curious to check some out and couldn't find any

Ya we plan on putting up some tabs as well as videos on how to play the songs but we keep getting tied up with all kinds of other crap, it just hasnt happened yet unfortunately.

JoshuaLogan

Banned
Reaction score
Well we had like 5 guitars in the studio and we used a hellraiser for rhythm and my 7620 for leads. Didnt want to use a guitar with actives but the engineer dude pretty much made us.

Otero knows what he's doing though, man. You're happy with how it came out, aren't you?

ALLEGAEON

Reaction score
Otero knows what he's doing though, man. You're happy with how it came out, aren't you?

Ya definitely. It would have been nice to have more time cuz there are definitely some parts that could have been tightened up but we did what we could with the budget we had. But ya, overall im really happy with it.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Bump, but I don't care, because I'm special.

This album deserves more love. I didn't even know you were a member here. I first became aware of it when I read a review on MetalReviews.com (which rated it 96/100). When I saw it was melodic death metal, I was like "I can't ignore this." Listened to the tunes on Myspace and the soundclips on Itunes and I am blown away. Ordering your cd from my local store.

Thanks for awesome music. :yesway:

ALLEGAEON

Reaction score
Bump, but I don't care, because I'm special.

This album deserves more love. I didn't even know you were a member here. I first became aware of it when I read a review on MetalReviews.com (which rated it 96/100). When I saw it was melodic death metal, I was like "I can't ignore this." Listened to the tunes on Myspace and the soundclips on Itunes and I am blown away. Ordering your cd from my local store.

Thanks for awesome music. :yesway:

Hey thanks man. We always appreciate it.:wavey:

static07

Reaction score
Definately going to be high on my albums of the year list, very high :d \m/

Listening again right now :D

viesczy

Reaction score
Liquid Metal (XM Radio) is playing one (or more) of your tunes, not sure which one as I'm @ work and can't watch this vid to confirm, and it is :shred: I actually took a pic of the artist name so I'd knew what I had to buy next! Great stuff!

Derek

ALLEGAEON

Reaction score
Liquid Metal (XM Radio) is playing one (or more) of your tunes, not sure which one as I'm @ work and can't watch this vid to confirm, and it is :shred: I actually took a pic of the artist name so I'd knew what I had to buy next! Great stuff!

Derek

I think its the god particle. We have had numerous people send us facebook messages saying they heard it. Since im still new to being a dude in a "signed" band its still a bit surreal. When i saw our cd in best buy and hot topic it still makes me smile.