Alternatives to ATX C-7

• Thread starter Harmont
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Harmont

Reaction score
I know there're a hundred of threads like this already. But I've read most of them. And looking to buy a Schecter ATX C-7. I just wanted to quickly check with you guys if I've missed something.

I need a longer scale. At least 26.5". Budget is $1k. I ruled out Agiles because of the build quality. I've had problems with that before. And most of the Ibbies are shorter scale.

Even though I hate Schecter's stupid inlay on ATX, TBH I don't see alternatives for me at the moment. But still really want to have some last minute suggestions from you guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Would the SLS C-7 be a realistic alternative? They should be within your budget, even in AUD if I'm not mistaken (though it is entirely possible that I am)

Yimmj

Metalhead
Reaction score
Did you conisder the KM-7??? its 1k$. stainless steel frets. no gaudy inlays. nazgul and sentient pickups. and its scale length is 26.5"

Broken

The Quiet One...!
Reaction score
The SLS C-7 comes in satin black (so you dont see the flame maple, if that's your only dislike about it) non-hellgate's version stay away from the skull inlay
SCE%20BJSLSC7P%20SBKD.jpg

or the Maus 7
maus-c-7-sbk-xlg.jpg

It depends what specs you want/are trying to avoid.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Where are you finding an ATX for $750? Unless they're on clearance, they're supposed to be $850 - $900.