Amps you WISH would be re-issued

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
As a counterpart to the other thread, since I somehow always end up with crusty originals.

Top of my list would be a Beta Lead with a 200w Class AB power section. That's something I'd gladly shell out New Beta Lead money for. Class D is a travesty to an amp with a legacy built on being cranked to the max.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
ISP Theta, but made somewhere conducive to a more realistic price tag.

That head haunts my dreams. I kick myself for selling it.

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
A Sunn Model T that says Sunn on it and doesn't cost $4000, as I said in the other thread. TBH I liked the Reissue one built by Fender better when I had both at once... But I feel like I was just doing it wrong and should try it again but I'm not paying used or new prices to try one :lol:

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
mark series = d00m
The 3 XP was my first real bass amp, paired with an Ampeg SVT210. It was a fun little rig but couldn't keep up with my obnoxious guitarist who used a Peavey Combo 300 for guitar and didn't understand guitar doesn't need insane low end. It was always a struggle with that guy lol

Moongrum

Reaction score
RedBear Mk120. It was maybe the best sounding amp I've ever owned. Low end was huge, had a ton of gain, but sounded really nice with breakup sounds, too.
RB3.jpg

I think they're just JCM800 with more low end, though?

Moongrum

Reaction score
As a counterpart to the other thread, since I somehow always end up with crusty originals.

Top of my list would be a Beta Lead with a 200w Class AB power section. That's something I'd gladly shell out New Beta Lead money for. Class D is a travesty to an amp with a legacy built on being cranked to the max.
Buzz Osborne plays a clone of that I think:
Price isn't too bad, either, at least compared to tube boutique amps.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Are reissues a thing people really wish for? I see people ask about ADA MP-1's and that's about it..

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Are reissues a thing people really wish for? I see people ask about ADA MP-1's and that's about it..
When the OG amps are getting harder to find due to being built like shit (Marshall 8100), yes, yes we do. :lol:

Also the ADA MP-1 would be cool to reissue since it's borderline impossible to do some repairs and mods to them due to some parts not being made anymore. Same with the Marshall JMP-1 IIRC. Having modernized versions made with up-to-date parts would be pretty big.

Also Fractal, Line 6, etc need to quit dragging their ass and put a lot of these cult classic amps in their modelers.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
When the OG amps are getting harder to find due to being built like shit (Marshall 8100), yes, yes we do. :lol:

Also the ADA MP-1 would be cool to reissue since it's borderline impossible to do some repairs and mods to them due to some parts not being made anymore. Same with the Marshall JMP-1 IIRC. Having modernized versions made with up-to-date parts would be pretty big.

Also Fractal, Line 6, etc need to quit dragging their ass and put a lot of these cult classic amps in their modelers.
JMP-1 has been in the axefx for a while iirc...

brit pre - and it sounds awesome.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
I mean personally...a Peavey Mace or Deuce that's not so fucking loud it's fine to play an unmiced stadium show with it.

Shask

Reaction score

8100 would be cool. Also, someone to revive Randall that is not crazy. We need $399 RG100s :D

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
All the cool shit I bought and sold like 20 years ago and is now either unobtainium or I'd need to take out a second mortgage for. :lol:

But mostly cool Mesa stuff like Racktifiers, 400+, old Boogies, etc. You'd think reissue loving Gibson would make it happen.