Angry sounding ENGL Savage Kemper Profile

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Turd Ferguson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My kemper profile for my ENGL Savage 120 in a mix..then showing the unprocessed and processed guitars!

Love it. Reminds me that I really gotta get some of that Engl nastiness in my collection, it's one flavor I don't have.

HaydenLM1

Reaction score
Love it. Reminds me that I really gotta get some of that Engl nastiness in my collection, it's one flavor I don't have.
I will definitely recommend it. I haven't tried the savage mkii , but the mki is killer.

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
The Savage is the one amp I've wanted to try as long as I can remember but have still yet to find one at the right time in the past 15+ years of buying and selling gear. Hopefully one day! This sounds killer!

HaydenLM1

Reaction score
The Savage is the one amp I've wanted to try as long as I can remember but have still yet to find one at the right time in the past 15+ years of buying and selling gear. Hopefully one day! This sounds killer!
Yeah, they are definitely a different kinda sounding amp than the rest that’s out there that’s for sure ..it really growls !