Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
That is so awesome. With all the theft that goes on just getting the car and one of those guitars back is a miracle, especially finding the people who possibly stole it in it at the time. Gives a great chance of getting everything back.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lurgar

Reaction score
Got my issue of Guitar World yesterday. Loved the interview with Steve and Tosin and am looking forward to working on the AAL piece in the magazine. :)

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
Doesn't matter much, but I was just watching Palladia and they showed Tosin briefly on a commercial for Atlantic Institute of Music.

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
Any idea if Tosin is still doing the clinics?

2012 Tosin Abasi Clinic Tour

Guitar Center - Manchester
August 8 - 7:00pm
Manchester, CT

Alto Music
August 9 - 5:00pm
Wappingerfalls, NY

Guitar Center - Manhattan
August 11 - 7:00pm
New York, NY

Guitar Center - Rockville
August 12 - 7:00pm
Rockville, MD

Alpha Music
August 14 - 7:00pm
Virgina Beach, VA

The clinic in Manchester, CT is actually going to be on the 10th, not the 8th, just so you know. To answer your question though, I believe he's still doing the clinics. I work at that Guitar Center and Tosin has confirmed with my store manager that he will definitely be doing the clinic, so I'm assuming he's still going to be doing the others as well.

When I first received word that my favorite guitarist was going to be coming to my place of work, I almost shit myself! Unfortunately, I will be at Summer Slaughter in Worcester, MA that day so I won't get to see him :( I'm seriously considering driving to the clinic in Wappingerfalls, NY on the 9th just to see him.

We already have some Ibanez 8 strings in stock, but we're actually going to get more in for Tosin to sign, which I think is awesome. And he is going to do a meet and greet after the clinic too. When he does these clinics, he takes questions after each song he plays. So out of curiosity, what questions would you guys ask him if you went to one of his clinics? I think it would be cool for the people who won't get to go to list what they would ask him, so that the people who are going to go can ask him and post his answers.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Javier uploaded a track called Menta on his soundcloud, before I could hear it he set it to private. A friend of mine got to it in time and can play it as long as he doesn't refresh or turn off his browser apparently. Need it in my ears

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Javier uploaded a track called Menta on his soundcloud, before I could hear it he set it to private. A friend of mine got to it in time and can play it as long as he doesn't refresh or turn off his browser apparently. Need it in my ears

Just tell him to record the stereo mix...

Latest posts