Another Reason I Will Never Live With People Who Drink Psychodelic Mushroom Tea

• Thread starter ZachTheRipper
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomParenteau

Tube & Analog Snob
Reaction score
I used to pick every year. I never liked doing them as tea; it hit me too fast & freaked me out.

m3ta1head

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, they were.

Sorry but no, the blame can not be shifted to the drugs being used. The suspect in this case appears to be mentally deranged-no amount of shrooms can drive you to brutally mutilate someone. Meth or crack, maybe, but not shrooms...this guy clearly has no regard for human life. I still don't understand how people are able to overcome the natural inhibition of killing other people so easily.

ZachTheRipper

Bass Face
Reaction score
Well, now I feel stupid. Every other article I read about this mentions that the guy who did it was an amateur MMA fighter.

So yeah...metal as fuck, huh?

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Sorry but no, the blame can not be shifted to the drugs being used. The suspect in this case appears to be mentally deranged-no amount of shrooms can drive you to brutally mutilate someone. Meth or crack, maybe, but not shrooms...this guy clearly has no regard for human life. I still don't understand how people are able to overcome the natural inhibition of killing other people so easily.

I do agree with this, he obviously wasn't a totally sane person, but denying the fact that halucinogens had to have played a part in this murder is pretty silly.

m3ta1head

Contributor
Reaction score
I do agree with this, he obviously wasn't a totally sane person, but denying the fact that halucinogens had to have played a part in this murder is pretty silly.

Have you actually done shrooms? If not, you simply can not accurately speculate how hallucinogens effect the human body and mind. Oh and thanks for the neg rep :noway:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Have you actually done shrooms? If not, you simply can not accurately speculate how hallucinogens effect the human body and mind. Oh and thanks for the neg rep :noway:

You've made the point there really. The effects range from mushroom to mushroom, person to person. Most make you chilled as fuck or jump on turtles and go down pipes, occassionally one already deranged fighter dude goes a bit too far into the realms of psychadelia and ends up killing his flatemate. In a brutal murder like this, I think denying the fact drugs were the cause and saying he did all that insane shit just because he is that way, is crazy in itself.

MJS

Reaction score
The guy just killed Satan. Give him a medal and legalize mushrooms. :D

This is also a great reason to learn martial arts because you never know when you're going to have to battle a demon.

Had this not clearly been a case of a human destroying a demon, much like when Silent Bob killed one with a golf club, that picture of him for some reason makes me wonder if there was an awkward gay moment that triggered some sort of rage... kinda like the end of American Beauty.

Or maybe he watched Frailty too many times and thought he had the power to seek out demons... and just needed that extra boost of courage from shrooms to actually do something about it.

I say we give this guy a nice crack/meth/PCP cocktail and see what he's really capable of. :D

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy-fucking-shit. When I did shrooms all I wanted to do was stare at our camp fire, play with harmonics on my acoustic, and try to chill with some squirrels:lol:. This guy went way off, I've never heard of anything like this.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
The guy just killed Satan. Give him a medal and legalize mushrooms. :D

This is also a great reason to learn martial arts because you never know when you're going to have to battle a demon.

Had this not clearly been a case of a human destroying a demon, much like when Silent Bob killed one with a golf club, that picture of him for some reason makes me wonder if there was an awkward gay moment that triggered some sort of rage... kinda like the end of American Beauty.

Or maybe he watched Frailty too many times and thought he had the power to seek out demons... and just needed that extra boost of courage from shrooms to actually do something about it.

I say we give this guy a nice crack/meth/PCP cocktail and see what he's really capable of. :D

Give him some PCP, wait 20 seconds and tell him he is the devil. Then you have some viral video worthy.

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
I've experienced all manner of frightening things on shrooms, and all manner of utterly stunning amazing things. Your mental state DIRECTLY dictates where you go on your trip. That and the all important dose as well as the energy of the people around you. It's an enhancer of what is already in us. An unlocking of some mental doors if you will. Some people hide things behind doors that shouldn't ever get out. He clearly had a pre disposition to violence as did his victim. Those energies do not mix well with mushrooms

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
The one and only time I tripped(blue-dot mescaline) I was in the mall.I rode the escalators for 2 and a half hours.

Daggorath

-.-
Reaction score
My experiences of hallucinogenic drugs such as shrooms and LSD have never led to any kind of violence, in fact the opposite. I think far more happenings of this ilk have been produced by alcohol, but everybody still drinks. The fact that this story is shocking to you tells you that it's by no means an every day thing, millions of people engage in this kind of mind expanding drug everyday without jumping of a rooftop because they think they can fly or killing a friend because they thing they're a giant robot.

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Drugs can make people looser, but they don't create murderers by themselves.