Antion - New recordings!

• Thread starter LI3G3KILL3R
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LI3G3KILL3R

Reaction score
So we finally have gotten some recording done amongst our busy schedules and pumped out a few tracks. We are somewhat armatures in the recording/mixing realm and aren't really sure about the mix quality of these tracks.

Heres what we're doing:

Guitar (Ibanez RG7420 w/EMG 707's) is being recorded through a PODxt and into Acid Pro 6. I have no bass guitar at my disposal at the moment so there is no bass guitar on these tracks. Drums, of course, are programmed with DFH. Just ask if there are any other technical specifications you need to know about in order to determine whats wrong/right with the sound of the tracks.

My feelings won't get hurt so feel free to be as critical as you so desire.

At any rate, enjoy!

Myspace - Antion

:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
It could definitely benefit from bass. I don't think I've ever heard a track like this without the bass. It really takes away from the song. You need to get on that pronto.

Otherwise, it sounded pretty good. I'm not very in to this kind of music, but it still sounds good to my ears.

FourFour

4/4
Reaction score
Yea, add bass. Try and get a nice subby bass tone to really fill in those gaps.

Drums are DFH? Pretty default sounding to me. Get DFHS or S2.0, sounds wayyy better.

Guitars are pretty nice.

LI3G3KILL3R

Reaction score
Well as a matter of fact S2 just came in the mail last week! Hey thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated.