Any 30” 6 stringers with a Floyd?

• Thread starter Bearitone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bearitone

Reaction score
Absolutely LOVING my Bass VI right now. It’s my first guitar with a trem of any kind and wow I feel like I’ve been missing out.

On my next guitar I want to be able to dive and pull up way further so I think a Floyd or a Kahler is a must but I would prefer to go with a Floyd.

Are there any 30” scale baritones with a Floyd?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
The Sago Seed has this. It’s the Kotetsu model: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2667354497...bA3FykwQfC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

They’re on eBay/reverb used, but the new price is about the same, so I’d probably just order a new one.

There’s also the Aria Pro II Jet B’tone, which is 30” and has a standard strat trem. But, it’s also like $300ish.

And there may be some Agile 30” that have Floyds, but I’m not sure.

Anyway, I have the Kotetsu and the Aria, and they’re both OK, but need some work to get them setup well.

Valdra

Reaction score
I really like my Kotetsu Seed. Pretty nasty guitar... thing? It's 33", not 30" if that's a deal breaker.

I got mine used so I can't comment on setup and such from factory. All my pickups were replaced minus the P90 by previous owner.

Latest posts