Any baseball predictions for the post season??

• Thread starter YYZ2112
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ2112

Um, yeah.....
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm the lone Yankees fan here so I'm sure all the local Sox fans here have moved on to the Patriots.... :fawk:

Bring it on bitches! :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
more the off-season than post-season, but A-Rod's gone. He's become a cocky little egotistical bitch even the Yankees can't stand, and blaming it on being "the best" or "multiracial." I see trading him being a top offseason priority for them.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I wanna see either the twinkies or mets or phills win it..maybe the dodgers? "scratch: :lol: I dunno.

I say the redsox need to go get Barry Zito and while your at get soriano to> It's been overlooked but he was 40/40 mthis year! that's pretty bad ass if ya ask me.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, I've got a prediction.
I believe one team will win the World Series & the rest will fail.

Goddamn, I am clairvoyant! :hbang:

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
I knew the White Sox wouldn't make it, haha, not to much of a white sox fan, even though they won last year. Because of that I had to cancel a show in Chicago since it was on the night of game 4 and the place was full of Sox fans.

Go Bears!!!

YYZ2112

Um, yeah.....
Contributor
Reaction score
.jason. said:
I wanna see either the twinkies or mets or phills win it..maybe the didgers? "scratch: :lol: I dunno.

I say the redsox need to go get Barry Zito and while your at get soriano to> It's been overlooked but he was 40/40 mthis year! that's pretty bad ass if ya ask me.

Zito would be a great pickup for the Redsox. Of course I would love him to come to the Yankees.

I think the Phillies are pretty much done unless something incredible happens.

I personally would like to see another subway series.

Mykie said:
Go Bears!!!

Awesome.... A Bears fan! It's been a long time since I've been this pumped about football season. All the sports writers can say what they want about Grossman, I think he's going to be a great QB and possibly win himself a championship. :yesway:

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
YYZ2112 said:
Awesome.... A Bears fan! It's been a long time since I've been this pumped about football season. All the sports writers can say what they want about Grossman, I think he's going to be a great QB and possibly win himself a championship. :yesway:

So far they are doing really good, they had an amazing season last year, and it looks like they are doing even better this year. I hope they go all the way this time around.

DA BEARS!!!

The Bears are the only sports team I follow, the rest come in second...

:hbang:

YYZ2112

Um, yeah.....
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
more the off-season than post-season, but A-Rod's gone. He's become a cocky little egotistical bitch even the Yankees can't stand, and blaming it on being "the best" or "multiracial." I see trading him being a top offseason priority for them.

I couldn't agree more with you about A-Rod, but I think the Yankees are stuck him. I can't see another team taking on that salary.

He tries so hard to be like Jeter and it just comes off as so phony. He needs to have a huge post season if he ever wants to have an ounce of respect from the fans and even then it wouldn't make much difference in the end anyway.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Too early to tell just yet, but the sense I get is it's being discussed, at least.

Torre's potential departure is somewhat of a surprise, however.