Any more news on Necrophagist's new album?

• Thread starter concertjunkie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I guess the thing about bands such as Necrophagist and Wintersun is that they're so good that their genius work takes a LONG time to make.

I suppose I'd rather wait and be given a masterpiece rather than some Deathcore/Metalcore album that took 3 days to write.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daggorath

-.-
Reaction score
I guess the thing about bands such as Necrophagist and Wintersun is that they're so good that their genius work takes a LONG time to make.

I suppose I'd rather wait and be given a masterpiece rather than some Deathcore/Metalcore album that took 3 days to write.

This. I'd rather wait than them put out an album of material they're not happy with to please their label and whoever.

Joel

Reaction score

:agreed:

But at the same time, I NEED the new Necrophagist and Wintersun albums.

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
i heard born of osiris had the next album written already when they just released one this year

rasse

Reaction score
this is kind of like duke nukem forever of music. let's hope this doesn't end like that one did though

DanielKRego

Reaction score
Been waiting for this album, and even more, the new Anata album for years now. At least we know what the deal with the Anata album being delayed is - problems with Earache Records.