Any ONI guitar players here?

• Thread starter kershyboy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Dan also told me he custom winds his pickups. The only other luthier I've seen so far who does that if Patrick Hufschmid, which is really aesome IMO.

Btw which model where you aiming for? Some ONI body shapes are really different that I can't decide whther I love it or hate it.

IIRC, Kent Armstrong makes Hufschmid's pickups. And for what it's worth, I have never once ready a bad review on an Oni, I've ALWAYS heard good things, and they're not too bad to look at either :agreed:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im looking in to the world of ONI,
can anyone help with contacting them?the website seems to be under construction..
Jase

Perhaps try reading the thread you're posting to. Dan, userid dpm, is the owner of Oni guitars... he posted on the page before this one. PM him :lol:

There's also a thread with a ton of pics in the Vendors section.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Dan also told me he custom winds his pickups. The only other luthier I've seen so far who does that if Patrick Hufschmid, which is really aesome IMO.

Btw which model where you aiming for? Some ONI body shapes are really different that I can't decide whther I love it or hate it.

Huf doesn't wind his own, he gets custom wound pickups, but he doesn't do it himself. Dan on the other hand winds his own pickups :eek:

Fuck I can't wait to one day own one... one day when i'm not earning $6.60 an hour :(

Jason Sutton

Reaction score
Hi guys thanx,ive contacted Dan,also spoken to a luthier in Nottingham England who does some pretty amazing stuff,i have a custom strat that is amazing,and she is interested in building an 8,they have built lots of fan fretted and 8,9,10 basses,so it will be interested to get various ideas,from both parties...Jase

dpm

Oni Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Jason, sorry to put this in a thread but you apparently can't receive PMs. I replied via myspace instead, wanted to ensure you received that message :)

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah it's not even that... I'm leaving to do an advanced diploma :metal: It takes 2 years fucking less, is exactly what I want to do, and will earn me infinitely more than the shithole i'm at now will.

THEN i can order an Oni :lol: