Any other fans of First Signs of Frost?

• Thread starter lukeshallperish
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lukeshallperish

Total Gear Slut
Reaction score
Seriously. I love this band and Im bummed they arent together anymore. IMO one of the best projects Dan Tompkins worked on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Diet Kirk

Reaction score
Yep I am!

Had the 'luxury' of seeing them live here in the UK about 4/5 years ago. They never quite got the attention they should have.

Do you know if any of them are in other bands these days?

lukeshallperish

Total Gear Slut
Reaction score
I'm so jealous you got to see them. And yes, Owen has a solo project called Polar Caps. Not metal at all but it's good stuff.

bhakan

Reaction score
I love First Signs Of Frost. Hadn't listened to them in ages and then I stumbled across them again a month or two ago.

lukeshallperish

Total Gear Slut
Reaction score
Its super unique and I love the compositions. Not to mention Dan's vocals are awesome. I can't believe how unknown they still are, even if they aren't together anymore.

Metaguitarist

Reaction score
Hearing them for the first time just now, no I can't say I like them. I really hate vocalists that sound like 14 year old skaters.

Diet Kirk

Reaction score
I'm so jealous you got to see them. And yes, Owen has a solo project called Polar Caps. Not metal at all but it's good stuff.

Don't be jealous, the gig was rubbish! Don't get me wrong FSOF were good, but it was one of those classic 4 people and a dog gigs. There are too many promotors in the UK that don't bother to promote!

Taylor

Formerly... someone
Reaction score
nqE0iaM.jpg

:nono:

:lol:

Latest posts