Any Utah ERG players here?

studmiester7

Official Logo
Reaction score
I'm moving to Northern Utah in a few weeks for work, and sadly that means I'll be leaving my band behind. Was curious if there are any 7 or 8 string players in the Utah area, and how is the music scene? Moving from So-Cal to Mormon state has me worried I'll be limited to 'one-man-studio-band' lol :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TylerRay

LP Addict
Reaction score
More than likley youll find some people. Mormons are pretty cool, but watch out. Theres a reason them ....ers are so nice, they wanna get you in some temple garments and baptize all your dead relatives. Then send you out to be a sales man for two years haha.

EvolDerek

BEADGBEG
Reaction score
I think your in for quite a shock. SLC has a killer music scene that is very tight knit. From Gaza(RIP) to Eagle Twin to Subrosa to Dwellers, and thats just the tip of it. Tons of killer local black, death, and heavy bands. People are always looking to start new projects.

studmiester7

Official Logo
Reaction score
I think your in for quite a shock. SLC has a killer music scene that is very tight knit. From Gaza(RIP) to Eagle Twin to Subrosa to Dwellers, and thats just the tip of it. Tons of killer local black, death, and heavy bands. People are always looking to start new projects.

Really? I just got super excited now lol :shred: