Anybody following this hilarious Summer Slaughter story?

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Sidenote, this year's lineup really does suck. What happened to that tour?

I'm a little detached from metal these days, so I don't know who a lot of the bands are, but the bands I do recognize look like the same type of bands that have always been on summer slaughter

Based on the context I'm reading, people are mad that it isn't a pure trve death metal lineup? But summer slaughter was never a pure death metal tour to begin with :shrug:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm a little detached from metal these days, so I don't know who a lot of the bands are, but the bands I do recognize look like the same type of bands that have always been on summer slaughter

Based on the context I'm reading, people are mad that it isn't a pure trve death metal lineup? But summer slaughter was never a pure death metal tour to begin with :shrug:
Well like he kind of is alluding to in that reply, typically you expect to see one or more legacy DM bands at the top of the billing. I love veil of Maya but they can't carry a tour like this.

Edit: besides, we all know the only reason people are mad are because they're brainwashed vaxxed and boosted cucks