Anyone have any experience with Feline guitars?

• Thread starter 43percentburnt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metale

Reaction score
Never tried one, but heard nothing but good things about them.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Based on how you worded your post, I don't know if we're talking about the same Feline guitars, but provided you're referencing the one I'm thinking of, he builds the B6's for Doug and people are still going crazy for them. Given that, I'd say it's a safe bet he knows his shit.

43percentburnt

Reaction score

Masoo2

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the one that builds B6s. Nothing but good quality from what I've heard

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I've played Feline guitars, specifically their Lion model and they truly make some of the best guitars I've had my hands on. If I could afford one I would of bought one years ago.

I've had them do a lot of work on one of my guitars and they turned it into an amazing feeling guitar. Fretwork is the best I've come across.the

WarpedX1

Reaction score
Nothing but great thing to say about Jonathan and the Feline team. I've been a customer of theirs for 10+ years and have done service, mods and custom build for me. Extensive knowledge and customer communication is always good.

A quick picture of my custom Lion (as this thread is clearly lacking)...

Attachments

• DSC_1000.jpg
    DSC_1000.jpg
    1,015.6 KB · Views: 68

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
I always thought their work looked extremely nice, and in fact I seriously considered getting a Les Paul-style thing from them a couple of years ago, but those damned eyes just looked a little too awkward for my taste, kinda like something a kid doodles in his notebook at school to seem "evil" or something, so I passed.

Turk

It's all good.
Reaction score
How's the access to the 23rd/24th fret on that? Looks a little hard to get to.

blanco

Reaction score
Jonathan and the feline guys are awesome, i live about 15 minutes down the road from them and they do all the work on my guitars. I'd reiterate that their fretwork is amazing and they have knowledge of literally everything. Amazingly friendly as well when i took my ESP into to be re-fretted they actually found out that it has a maple top hidden underneath its solid finish and we then had an extensive conversation about pickup upgrades, wiring and shielding. Literally made my 1989 ESP from a worn out beater to a full on studio axe.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Just curious, what does the feline B6 run nowadays? They seem like a 2k guitar but with the hype I could image 5k.

WarpedX1

Reaction score
How's the access to the 23rd/24th fret on that? Looks a little hard to get to.

Access is pretty good with the carved neck joint not a block joint that you would see on a Gibson, will post a picture when I get a chance to illustrate.

In regards to the B6's I believe they're around £2.5K, Feline don't mess around with their strict policy on the BM's. Put your name on the list, wait you turn and have the money ready when the guitar becomes available.