Anyone recommend of a decent Luthier/Refinisher around Central Florida

• Thread starter tjrlogan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tjrlogan

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a guitar that I got in a trade (made by Anderberg) that I would like to get refinished. Can someone recommend a decent luthier/painter in the Central Florida area who can do this? I would rather take it to someone locally than ship (worst case scenario I'll ship).

Thanks!
TJ

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score
I lived in the orlando area for about 16 years. Trust me when I say there is not one person in the area I would let touch my guitar. Except for Peter at Chellee Guitars. He was extremely nice and knowledgeable when I dealt with him, and he also visits the forum from time to time. If he can't do the work, he definitely knows who to take it to.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where in Central FL are you exactly? Willing to go further South?

Check out Lashbrook Guitars, easily one of the best luthiers in the country. His finishes have always been basic, but simply flawless. His prices are typically a little higher than most, but WELL worth it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tjrlogan

Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate the responses. I'll definitely look these guys up and see what my options are. I don't mind driving around a little if need be (I'm in Winter Garden, west of Orlando).

tjrlogan

Reaction score
UnderTheSign...Tampa is pretty close, about an hour and a half away. I'll check with the Guy in Maitland first though, as that's a lot closer.

Thanks a lot. I'm pretty new to the forum and I'm just really impressed with the knowledge and talent here.