Anyone tried a vader 8 multiscale?

• Thread starter KnightBrolaire
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

getowned7474

Neck_Pro
Reaction score
I would definitely give the lithiums a try though, they are a very different sound than the juggernauts but do sound good imo. Very tight and somewhat dry, probably less chunky than the juggernauts. Very good for 8 string stuff and the "djent" kind of sound. You can here a clip of what they sound like on my ngd post if you want, the intro riff is one of the spit positions but the riff after that is the bridge humbucker.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
I would definitely give the lithiums a try though, they are a very different sound than the juggernauts but do sound good imo. Very tight and somewhat dry, probably less chunky than the juggernauts. Very good for 8 string stuff and the "djent" kind of sound. You can here a clip of what they sound like on my ngd post if you want, the intro riff is one of the spit positions but the riff after that is the bridge humbucker.

It's just a wild hare at the moment, I'm really just toying with the idea of picking up some juggs. I've listened to a bunch of clips of the lithiums and they sound good but the pickup gods demand appeasement from me lol

getowned7474

Neck_Pro
Reaction score
It's just a wild hare at the moment, I'm really just toying with the idea of picking up some juggs. I've listened to a bunch of clips of the lithiums and they sound good but the pickup gods demand appeasement from me lol

Yeah I get that, I probably would be swapping pickups in my guitars all the time If I didn't spend all my money on more guitars lol.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
Yeah I get that, I probably would be swapping pickups in my guitars all the time If I didn't spend all my money on more guitars lol.

I've already bought a strandberg, a vader and an ormsby goliath this year, plus a kemper. I need to slow down on the big ticket purchases and go back to something "reasonable" like pickups :lol: :lol:

getowned7474

Neck_Pro
Reaction score
Black Limba body
Maple/Black Limba neck
Royal Ebony fretboard
Satin Vintageburst finish
Natural satin back and neck
No inlays
Black pickups

Looks like yours is done, I remembered someone on the forum had satin vintageburst + Black Limba when I saw it.

13730801_1753292188287409_6742258054045307296_o.jpg

I have been skimming their social media even after getting mine lol. After doing it for months now its habit.

Severance

The Cockhammer
Reaction score
Looks like yours is done, I remembered someone on the forum had satin vintageburst + Black Limba when I saw it.

13730801_1753292188287409_6742258054045307296_o.jpg

I have been skimming their social media even after getting mine lol. After doing it for months now its habit.

I'm glad someone feels my same feel.

AliceLG

\m/^_^\m/
Reaction score

I received a PayPal request this morning, then went to FB to check the guitars from yesterday and BAAAAAAAAAM! I'm 99% sure that's my VM8, and it looks gooooooooooooood. If it's mine, it was completed almost a full 2 months before the estimated date. My body is ready, my wallet needs a couple of weeks :lol:

insaneshawnlane

Reaction score
BIYYbVnACGm

Idk if that is gonna show up but my VM8 came in today. Unfortunately, I won't be able to take proper pics/play it until I'm back home on Saturday

Edit: yeah it's not showing up for me. Link - instagram.com/p/BIYYbVnACGm/

Wildebeest

Reaction score
Mine arrived 40 minutes ago. It's so perfect. Excellent work Kiesel.