Aristides Guitars

• Thread starter jco5055
  • Start date
  • Tags
    aristides
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Headless trem more better, bigger stable, less string stretchy over (non-locking) nut. It's gooder.

Unless you don't prefer it because it kinda feels different, in which case that's fair. As far as the two models of bridge I don't have proper insight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Fine with headless as long as it does flutterage. Need some baller that's had aristides and kiesel to tap in and lmk hantug vs hipshot ms
Headless trem more better, bigger stable, less string stretchy over (non-locking) nut. It's gooder.

Unless you don't prefer it because it kinda feels different, in which case that's fair. As far as the two models of bridge I don't have proper insight.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Fine with headless as long as it does flutterage. Need some baller that's had aristides and kiesel to tap in and lmk hantug vs hipshot ms
Yeah, I know it's probably completely unfounded, but I worry the hipshot ms will come off the studs because of the angle. I've been super tempted to get a Kiesel 8 with hipshot ms, but I kinda want to know if it flutters, etc. too. It seems like it would lift the bass strings crazy high off the FB, and barely detune the high strings, too. Which is even more pronounced on an 8. (And one of the reasons I don't like Kahler 8s).