Awesome Mayo

• Thread starter GXPO
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GXPO

Reaction score
Just saw this for sale on Guitarguitar (UK Based)

13051713500517.jpg

Mayones seem to have been taking their leads from what their customers are speccing and the results look damn tasty. I'm trying to resist the finance options so thought I'd post it up so someone can get it before I break.

Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl Top Natural

I have no affiliation to Guitarguitar or Mayones. Just am happy to see things like this come up for the buying public.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
I got both my mayones from Guitarguitar. The guy that gets them in (sean) is awesome to deal with.

I bough stock models on both occasions.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
I got both my mayones from Guitarguitar. The guy that gets them in (sean) is awesome to deal with.

I bough stock models on both occasions.

I think I recall hearing that one of the guys there is in a metal band? Would make sense that he knows what people would want to order on a custom from them...

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Also got my setius 7 from guitarguitar, legit store.

That buckeye burl is intense. Speaking of custom options on their stock models, they've also got that blue/green burst model, awesome finish. There was a sevenstring one instock a while ago too

joshgalloway

Reaction score
Another one that bought his Setius from guitarguitar right here. I think the guy I dealt with was called Sean and he was extremely helpful. They get some nice Mayones' in. The blue/green Regius that had looked insane, the price was pretty crazy though

Leveebreaks

Dooooooooom
Reaction score
Why have I never heard of guitarguitar? I feel robbed :(
Maybe after my wedding...I'm sure the missus won't object to me spending our honeymoon funds on a Mayo.

I'll just tell her it's a really expensive sauce or something.

edit...oh shit i can afford it as well on that finance. Gnnnnnnnnnnnng must resist.

Last edited:

wilch

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar. So much want...so expensive.

Also, anyone else notice "ABM fixed strings-thru-body bridge", but the pics have a hipshot? Typo or something I guess.

GXPO

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar. So much want...so expensive.

Also, anyone else notice "ABM fixed strings-thru-body bridge", but the pics have a hipshot? Typo or something I guess.

They probably have a stock text they use. Once upon a time most Regiuseseses came with ABM bridges.

Yeah the finance options seem almost too honest... :lol:

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
Yes the ABM bridge (3256 on 6 string) is standard on the regius. Its an ok bridge.

Mine has a Hipshot bridge and couldn't be better!

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
1425720_670464246307277_1501033107_n.jpg

This is mayones' own picture of this guitar. Wow.

I can't barely resist. Although I'd probably have the 6 string as Ive only had my Regius 7 for a month.

Latest posts