Awesome Sikth-style Prog Metal

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
ahhh this guy added me on myspace a while back out of the blue, was pleasantly surprised that its great great stuff! so many fantastic relative-unknowns these days, a lot of it even better than the stuff on major labels

Off_The_Heezay

Reaction score
Pin's new band, Aliases, are definately worth checking out. Got a lot of the Sikth vibe about them (as you would expect).

big sal cbk

Reaction score
just checked out some Aliases stuff on youtube there, fucking awesome! nice mix of dillinger style intesensity on the start of We Never Should Have Met mixed with a bit of Sikth style vocals and guitars in other parts.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
is Within The Void still going to be a thing? they've had a myspace for a long time now but haven't put anything up.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
It's pretty cool but nothing else is like Sikth... I wish they would reform or something.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Y'all welcome :yesway:

He was a really cool too, he mentioned that one of the guys from The Arusha Accord will be doing some vocals over the tracks as is mentioned on the Myspace.

Whenever I meet someone and ask if they are in a band, even though I have no obligation to do so I always go check out their work. I'm often skeptical about what it will sound like, but it's always worth doing as occassionally I'm surprised like with this guy!

love finding music like this!

Me too :cheers: