Awesome Tats Thread

• Thread starter Trespass
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Infused1

Reaction score
An unfinished piece on my left leg, but I will be getting it finished soon.. My artist was out for a decade!! We started this 10 years ago. I will be getting more work on it next week though.
jmleg1.jpg

jmleg2.jpg

jmleg3.jpg

jmleg4.jpg

jmleg5.jpg

jmleg6.jpg

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
that's a pretty metal tattoo!

im not an evil person, i dont plan on getting any evil/metal looking tats lol

Infused1

Reaction score
that's a pretty metal tattoo!

im not an evil person, i dont plan on getting any evil/metal looking tats lol

Funny, because Im a christian, but I love horror movies and evil looking art! Go figure. Sometimes I wish I didnt have it because I get dirty looks now and then, but its just art to me so I just learned to let it go.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a "christian" - but for the past few years, i havent given it much thought. perhaps i should.

I'm debating a leg sleeve on my right leg, it'd be a spruce tree taking up the front on an island, with the first third or so of a 19th century ship going out from either side, on waves.

my incredibly rough sketch is with dave (my artist) at the tattoo shop. i said i'd hold off till january 2009 for another one, so i have loooots of time to think about it haha.

Infused1

Reaction score
I'm a "christian" - but for the past few years, i havent given it much thought. perhaps i should.

I'm debating a leg sleeve on my right leg, it'd be a spruce tree taking up the front on an island, with the first third or so of a 19th century ship going out from either side, on waves.

my incredibly rough sketch is with dave (my artist) at the tattoo shop. i said i'd hold off till january 2009 for another one, so i have loooots of time to think about it haha.

Yeah, think about it a lot before jumping in. I was 19 and just oozing to get ink, I have 5 now. This one was not supposed to be like this, but because the artist is my friend, I told him to go freehand and just make a cool piece, it was supposed to be bio-mechanical flames with a couple of skulls, but this is what he drew with the pen and I loved it and said go for it. For a while there I wished I never did any tattoos but now Im going to jump in full force and do a full arm piece.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
oh, im already in ;) - got one, and 3 weeks later i got 2 more. $44o (incl. tip) in 3 weeks on ink...

n508644628_776214_5440.jpg
(needs updating - its healed and most of that black is now grey fogging, and the red isnt there).

n508644628_869983_6754.jpg
- same story as the treble clef, only its not finished healing yet

n508644628_869997_2450.jpg
- my baby :wub:. just a little bit of dead skin left to go, and the heat rash is nearly gone :D. the progress pics of this one are insane. and its going in dave's portfolio :D

and i have my idea for my next one already :lol:. as dave said, i'm addicted. im trying to avoid sleeves on my arms, but for some reason i dont mind going to down on my legs :scratch:. what started out as a simple small birthday present to myself has turned into something bigger. im trying not to get any on my upper body, because im pretty sure that'd be the end of me haha.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
i'm planning my next one already and cant wait to get it, this will cover my right leg and there will be 7 demons and 7 angels, fighting for my "soul". :D should recieve the first drawings in some weeks.

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Nice man. I'm planning a leg sleeve of a Heaven to Hell mural...having Hell rise up from my feet to the gates of Heaven above my knee...Demons and Angels killing each other...should be cool.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
you guys are crazy :lol:

my right leg sleeve design is a spruce tree/pine tree done in the style of "where the wild things are" on an island with waves at the bottom by my ankle. two 19th century ships with 1/3 visiable coming out from the sides around my leg, and possible the water going all the way around and the lighthouse at my hometown's pier on my calf.

wont be even starting it until i pay off the custom though. im not into the evil tats thing much :lol:

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
sounds awesome man! a friend of mine has this ghost-pirate-ship and a treasure map / sea-map on his back...this will be supreme when its done!

twiztedchild

Banned
Reaction score
Im planning on getting a full sleeve for my first tattoo :lol: it will be something like a mix of skulls and Dragons maybe and my sons name worked in it to look like its part of he tattoo and hard to see without really looking.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
hehe thats ballsy man.

met a drummer at the gym yesterday, his sleeve is just outline: phoenix and a snake, its huge. and awesome. i hope to jam with him, and to see it coloured in!

i want a tat on my shoulder, but i have no ideas. so no tattoo there yet lol.

twiztedchild

Banned
Reaction score
yeah there is a guy close to where I live that does it in sections plus he uses this stuff to numb th area he is going to tattoo and I think he said that he does like 3-4 hour sessions.

He also does Perment Make-up :lol: Should I get my lips and Eye-lids tattooed black to lok like a goth???? :idea:

:rofl:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
you can buy numbing cream at shoppers drug mart ;)

which i plan to do.

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
you can buy numbing cream at shoppers drug mart ;)

which i plan to do.

Numbing cream? pfff...lol

My buddy Dustin just opened a new shop here in kitchener Faith & Glory Collective

Be sure to check it out if you're around the area. All the guys there do great work and the shop itself is just awesome. I'm starting another half sleeve next week..can't wait!