B-52 AT-100 head & AT-412 cab review - audio clips inside

• Thread starter Rev2010
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got the B-52 At 212 combo and It rocks.
I run it thru a Marshall 1960AX (greenbacks) thru a hotplate and it sounds fat as all hell.
JJ's and an MXR 10 EQ are required add ons to get these amps to sound their best, and if you can dime it open thru a hotplate to really make it sing.
I've got clips here if anyone is interested to hear it.
couple of 5150 clips on there too:lol:
http://music.mp3lizard.com/kmanick/

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Kmanick welcome to the Sevenstring forum!! I guess getting that sevenstring had you searching up for forums huh? :yesway:

Just so no one is confused I know Kmanick from the B-52 forum.

Rev.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Rev, ya I recently scored an ESP M-207 and it's been pretty much all 7 since :lol: :hbang:
How's that Mesa Treating you? do you still have it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
kmanick said:
How's that Mesa Treating you? do you still have it?

Hell yeah I still have it :D Wouldn't trade it for the world. It's exactly what I was looking for. God forbid I say that in the B-52 forum = :flame: Everyone here is a lot more open to different gear opinions. :yesway:

Rev.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
that's good to hear, I've been thinking about trading in my 5150 and my B-52 for a JSX head. I could probably get all the sounds I get out of the 2 amps I have now from just the JSX.
I need to play with one thru a Marshall cab and see if I like it.
I love my B-52 (I love my 5150 too) but I think I want to down size to just one amp.