Back from a biggg hiatus....NGD

• Thread starter Papaoneil
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Papaoneil

Reaction score
I haven't been on this site in years but decided to make a comeback to this fantastic community and with a NGD nevertheless. Ibanez rg852 which is my very first 8 string I've owned. A friend of mine gave me a very good deal on it so I couldn't pass on it. Anyways there isn't anything else to say about it that isn't on here a million times over so enjoy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mguilherme87

SouthShoreSeven
Reaction score
any pics?! Also, how much did you score this one for, hows the jump to 8 strings feeling, and do you have any mods planned for this one?

EverDream

Reaction score
Welcome back! :wavey:

Always nice to see people make a comeback on here, congrats on your first 8, I hope you get on good with it! Rock on! :metal:

Papaoneil

Reaction score
any pics?! Also, how much did you score this one for, hows the jump to 8 strings feeling, and do you have any mods planned for this one?
700$ from a great friend of mine. This 8 is easy to adjust to for me but obviously it will take time to get it and no mods. I'm actually liking how it came stock