Balaguer Guitars - 2018 Thread

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
With a new year, comes new options/models/pedals and more. Please swing by our booth 3151 @ Winter NAMM 2018 if you'll be there and say hi!

One of the most exciting parts of 2018 so far, is the release of The Astra.

My take on a classic singlecut design but with modern construction and appointments. The actual shape of the body is slightly offset which lends added comfort when playing. Looking beyond the shape of the body you will see a custom carved top that we designed specifically for this model, as well as an extended heel joint cutaway which allows easy access to the higher register!

Available as a Standard, Deluxe, and Semi-Custom model in multiple scale lengths, wood options, finishes, etc.

For more information: http://www.balaguerguitars.com

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Beyond that, we are now offering Multiscale options for all models, which you can read more about here: http://www.balaguerguitars.com/multiscale-options/

Finally, we are releasing our Preamp/Overdrive pedal, The BG Drive, at NAMM next week. More info on that soon:

enhance

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
Joe, I do not need another OD pedal. WHY did you just do this to me?

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
That Astra is sick! Solid SC design, kudos on that. Are you still thinking about offering a thinner neck profile option this year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Astra looks good. I’m very picky about design, and you’ve done a good job IMHO with your models looking unique but not strange.

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
That Astra is sick! Solid SC design, kudos on that. Are you still thinking about offering a thinner neck profile option this year?

Thanks! Yep, I'll have my new "Thin D" neck shape on two guitars at NAMM. One on a new Artist Sig and another of a new 7 string.

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
We've been slammed since Winter NAMM, but we have quite a lot in the works. To summarize:

1. The Astra Singlecut model is now available - visit our website for more info.

2. We are launching an E-Builder for our website so you can see what your Semi-Custom guitar will look like in real-time before placing your order (graphic representation only).

3. We've added a few more multiscale options, wood options (Purpleheart, Wenge, etc.), and Pickup options!

4. We're running a Customer Appreciation Sale from May 4th until May 25th, which includes the following:
- $100 OFF the base price for ALL Semi-Custom models
- FREE Gig Bag upgrade for ALL Semi-Custom models
- Any Semi-Custom order placed during the event will be entered to win a 20% Cashback reward on their order
- 5% OFF ALL Merch

Sorry for being MIA guys! My hope is to be more active here and other forums into the Spring/Summer.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
This Astra has an ArniePalmer Burst (NEW) over Flame Maple, plus a Wenge Neck/Fingerboard!
enhance
I saw this thread bumped and hoped it was for that Astra. You’ve done some fine shit, but that one is The Shit.

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
For those of you attending Winter NAMM next month, we will be in booth 3446 next to Walrus Audio. Come say hi!