Band Logo's [and other misc]

• Thread starter DevourTheDamned
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalhead6061

Reaction score
You my friend, have a fucking gift. I've never been much for gory shit. But, the explanations really helped my view on them and I totally respect them for what they are.
You say that you failed your high school art classes. Have you had any formal training?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DevourTheDamned

Fossicker
Reaction score
You my friend, have a fucking gift. I've never been much for gory shit. But, the explanations really helped my view on them and I totally respect them for what they are.
You say that you failed your high school art classes. Have you had any formal training?

only what ive learned and what my art classes have taught me.
:]

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Amazing work man. I'm an aspiring artist myself but haven't came up with anything nearly as amazing or grotesque as you.

rahul_mukerji

Reaction score
Cannibal Corpse much ?

Very nice art there. I like the abortion one. Seemed more "mature" than the skull (everyone seems to draw skulls these days).

Liked the last pic as well.

thedonutman

Reaction score
cloudycorridor.jpg
This is really cool, it could make a cool album cover.

This is fucking weird :fawk: It looks like concept artwork for a really fucked up game/film :D Ever considered doing anything like that?

DeathRequest23

Reaction score
i do need an album cover and a band logo and ur work is amazing i love the first one and the last one for covers and ur logos are good so let me know if you can do somthing for me the bands name is Death Request we play death and thrash metal our influences are Slayer, Pantera, cradle of filth, cannibal corpse ect.:hbang:

BETAhax

Reaction score
Hey, really nice work, if you have some free time, do you mind making me one?
Just letters, my band name is BrokeN FacE were grindcore.
you can post here or email to me if you'd like
je2w@aol.com
thanks.