WTB Bareknuckle Warpig bridge 7 string

• Thread starter patbastard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

patbastard

Custom turd cutter
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: looking for a BKP Warpig bridge 7 string or a HBS Pig P90 7 string.
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc): pickup only
Location (City,State or City,Country): Benson, NC
International OK? :
Contact Info (No Phone #s) here or nastonena@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid):
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $150-ish

DoctorStoner

θάλλ
Reaction score
I think the Warpigs are around $190 new, not too far off what you're looking to spend, plus it's new and you'll get their lifetime warranty. It is the absolute best pickup I have ever played.

Also, for around $130 new, you could get the Bare Knuckle Boot Camp Brute Force. It's supposed to be very similar to the Warpig and it is in stock at Axe Palace and Chicago Music to name a couple.

patbastard

Custom turd cutter
Reaction score
I think the Warpigs are around $190 new, not too far off what you're looking to spend, plus it's new and you'll get their lifetime warranty. It is the absolute best pickup I have ever played.

Also, for around $130 new, you could get the Bare Knuckle Boot Camp Brute Force. It's supposed to be very similar to the Warpig and it is in stock at Axe Palace and Chicago Music to name a couple.
I tried the boot camp, wasn't all that impressed. I ordered a new Warpig hbs P90. Thought I'd give that a try. Still looking for a full on Warpig bridge tho

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.