Belated mini-NGD (JP + GKG bonus content)

Andless

Reaction score
I didn't plan on doing any NGD post since you've all seen JP6's before.

However I was so impressed by the guitar, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. It's pearl white, got the usual stuff Piezo, CL/LF pickups and birds eye maple / rose wood neck.

This is the best sounding electric I own currently (yes I'm still in the honey moon :lol: period), wasn't expecting to be so impressed by the LF, liked it more than my BKP Coldsweat 7. And the neck feels fantastic, just over all quality is really good.

Here she is between the GKG delta wing twins (apologies for the lazy phone camera shot):

2014-08-14203347_zpsd8dead52.jpg

There is only one thing I need to fix. After playing delta wings for the last 2 years, ergonomics and playing position I'm a afraid there may be no SS shape guitar that can really touch them and yes it bothers me. Right now I'm using a foot stool and a dynarette cushion and working to get the classical position right, getting closer but not perfect yet. Anyone else playing JPs in classical position, and if so what do you use?

Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metlupass2

Reaction score
Very nice. I used to have a white JP as well. White guitars look so classy, I love em!

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
That JP is cool and all, but I'm way more interested in that GKG on the right.

Andless

Reaction score
Very nice. I used to have a white JP as well. White guitars look so classy, I love em!

Thanks!

:yesway: Yup got to love white guitars. Pair it with a maple (preferably) or ebony fretboard even better!

Congrats and hng!

Thanks man!

That JP is cool and all, but I'm way more interested in that GKG on the right.

:agreed:

Oh, I have to agree. I never did an NGD on this forum for it since it's already been NGD'd here a few years back by the original owner. The Violex-T 729R, with BKP PK/CS and a floyd, has been my work horse since I bought it. Body shape ergonomics and fret access to die for.

But I'll let you in on a secret, the white GKG to the left is an early production test run before the Turbulence-T spec was finalised, and the neck profile and build quality is on par with the JP to a hair. If it only had a neck pickup too I'd never put it down.

In my not so humble opinion the discontinuation of the delta wing shape at GKG is a loss for mankind.:wavey: