Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's that time of the year when the weathers hot, the ice cream is awesome, especially Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, while too much of it may not be healthy, it's still good stuff. :yum: Who here agrees?

I recently have been enjoying these-

chunky_monkey.gif

7684010058.gif

cherry-garcia.jpg

cfb.jpg

chubbyhubby.jpg

pistachi.gif

peant%20butter.gif

1123s.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm trying to loose weight now, so ice cream is off the menu. I do like Green & Black's organic vanilla a lot though. As for Ben & Jerry's, vanilla, phish food and chocolate fudge brownie are my favourites. I detest nuts.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
I'm trying to loose weight now, so ice cream is off the menu. I do like Green & Black's organic vanilla a lot though. As for Ben & Jerry's, vanilla, phish food and chocolate fudge brownie are my favourites. I detest nuts.

no need to knock it off the menu..just eat the serving size

i eat this..http://edys.com/et/main.asp?b=117

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shawn is deemed false for not including Half-Baked in his list, the Best Ben & Jerry's Flavor Ever.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Drew said:
Shawn is deemed false for not including Half-Baked in his list, the Best Ben & Jerry's Flavor Ever.
:noplease: I totally forgot about that one. I have had it a couple of times, and I liked it. :yesway:
half_baked.gif

:agreed:

Dormant said:
I'm quite enjoying this at the moment:

dublin_mudslide_tub.gif
I've never had that. I have to try it. :agreed:

satanicmind said:
He also missed Vermonty Python! :D
Another flavor im going to try. :agreed:

I also want to try this flavor.
ben-jerry.gif

I guess I have the whole summer to try all these flavors. :lol:

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
oh god I love magic brownie and phish food!!!!! I'm a ben and jerry's freak and every flavor I have eaten has been a great flavor.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Shawn said:

That's my favorite ice cream flavor. Ben And Jerry's is good, but definitely not one of my favorite ice cream companies. Peanut Butter Cup is, without a doubt, the best ice cream in the world, followed by Peanut Butter. All of my favorite candies have chocolate and peanut butter in them. That's why my favorite candy company is Reeses. Their ice cream is pretty good too.

Yesterday I had Haagendaz Italian White Peach Sorbet. It was so dang good.:metal:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Naren said:
That's my favorite ice cream flavor. Ben And Jerry's is good, but definitely not one of my favorite ice cream companies. Peanut Butter Cup is, without a doubt, the best ice cream in the world, followed by Peanut Butter. All of my favorite candies have chocolate and peanut butter in them. That's why my favorite candy company is Reeses. Their ice cream is pretty good too.
:agreed: Out of them all, I think that one is my favorite. I just had some 2 nights ago. :D

I also had this too recently and I like it alot. :yum:

new_york_super_fudge_chunk.gif