Best drop c guitar? Mayones duvelle 6 elite vs Solar vs Aristides 060?

• Thread starter vejichan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalHead40

Reaction score
I can, because I use this site a lot and I know that that user makes a lot of threads asking questions and has already made more than one thread asking about string gauges and has had the same thing explained to him over again several times.

Agreed! I haven't been on here much lately and forgot about this member. A couple years ago I thought for sure this individual was trolling. Some truly idiotic threads tbh.

littlebadboy

Reaction score
I use a Digitech Drop. It drop tunes any of my guitars. I'm pretty much sure it can drop tune a ukelele too.

Passtheapathy

Reaction score
I use a Digitech Drop. It drop tunes any of my guitars. I'm pretty much sure it can drop tune a ukelele too.

The Digitech drop pedal is a godsend. I keep my Evertuned Juggernaut in drop C and drop lower whenever I need to. It’s perfect! Never have to worry about tuning, ever.

vejichan

Reaction score
The drop pedal looks interesting. Might work well playing live but how about recording and practicing..

littlebadboy

Reaction score
The drop pedal looks interesting. Might work well playing live but how about recording and practicing..
In my demo above, I recorded it clean and dirty, picking, strumming, chugging, and a little soloing so you can hear up to what extent it may be workable for you.

Passtheapathy

Reaction score

I’ve never recorded with it but there is essentially no latency that I can tell. Dropping anything more than two full steps starts to sound a little muddy but anything above that sounds fantastic. I picked mine up after seeing that JB from August Burns Red uses it all the time. He uses it live for sure but I don’t know about recording.

Velokki

GAS station
Reaction score
I think I hear the lovely Digitech trademarked artifacts there, but seems like a cool product. I play in my bedroom with acoustically quite loud instruments, so I think I would definitely not like hearing the real tuning of the guitar simultaneously.

littlebadboy

Reaction score
I think I hear the lovely Digitech trademarked artifacts there, but seems like a cool product. I play in my bedroom with acoustically quite loud instruments, so I think I would definitely not like hearing the real tuning of the guitar simultaneously.
Yep, that is a bit of a challenge. Your amp needs to be loud enough to drown your acoustic sound. Or, I use my headphones especially when I am recording something anyway.