Best shows ? (american dad , simpsons , ugly americans , family guy content)

metalmonster

Reaction score
Hey !

Since i enjoy shows such as Ugly americans , american dad , the simpsons and family guy , and of course south park ...

can you recommend me more shows ? seriously , i have kind of a raging addiction to this stuff .

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Hey !

Since i enjoy shows such as Ugly americans , american dad , the simpsons and family guy , and of course south park ...

can you recommend me more shows ? seriously , i have kind of a raging addiction to this stuff .

I can't recommend Robot Chicken and Metalocalypse enough. My entire evenings (by evening I'm of course referring from 11pm-2am) consist of watching those 2 shows + Family Guy.

Also I'm digging Squidbillies and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Boondocks is pretty cool too, if you can turn off your "THAT'S RACIST!" alarm for a few minutes. Uncle Ruckus is friggin' hilarious! :lol:

metalmonster

Reaction score
Oh yeah ! Futurama , and Robot Chicken , i'm fond of those too :D

[and , i do have the same evenings , 11h/2h , watchin' shows ... ]

I'll try boondocks , Squidbillies and Aqua Teen Hunger Force too , they seem to be great :yesway:

Oh and i loved neighbors from hell too , and Drawn Together was a great , inspired show as well . They made a movie recently , i'll let you check this out !

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I can't recommend Robot Chicken and Metalocalypse enough. My entire evenings (by evening I'm of course referring from 11pm-2am) consist of watching those 2 shows + Family Guy.

Same here. I only watch adult swim these days.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
The only good seasons of Metalocalypse are the ones where the episodes are 15 minutes. Once they moved up to half an hour it felt like they were trying too hard and made it really blah.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
The only good seasons of Metalocalypse are the ones where the episodes are 15 minutes. Once they moved up to half an hour it felt like they were trying too hard and made it really blah.

I really enjoy the new ones. I love them all.

SirToastalot

Needs a better rig..
Reaction score
For cartoons:

The Goode Family
Beavis & Butthead
Ren & Stimpy (old but still weirdly good!)
Earthworm Jim

Not cartoons...but high quality stuff:

Arrested Development
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Party Down
Bored to Death

Keeping the Canadian stuff separate:

Trailer Park Boys (Warning! - the last few seasons are complete junk)
Les Bougon (French-Canadian equivalent to TPB)
Call me Fitz

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score

ATHF is THE shit!

timbaline

My name isn't Tim
Reaction score
Well when it comes to cartoons I'd have to say the best ones are Metalocalypse, Boondocks, Futurama, Avatar the last airbender (Yeah it's really good) and Phineas and Ferb (I'm serious).

josh pelican

Banned
Reaction score
Same here. I only watch adult swim these days.

You are one of my favorite people. Adam (ghost) is also highly regarded for his television taste. Anyone on this board who watches Adult Swim or other cartoons that are not meant for children (South Park, for example) are awesome.

I want to see more discussion on The Oblongs (even though it's no longer on). I used to watch this show nonstop. Beavis and Butt-head fucking slaughtered, too. High quality cartoons.

Uncle Rucus: White people love cheese.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
You are one of my favorite people. Adam (ghost) is also highly regarded for his television taste. Anyone on this board who watches Adult Swim or other cartoons that are not meant for children (South Park, for example) are awesome.

I want to see more discussion on The Oblongs (even though it's no longer on). I used to watch this show nonstop. Beavis and Butt-head fucking slaughtered, too. High quality cartoons.

Uncle Rucus: White people love cheese.

Well I find Boondocks to be a bit boring, but Uncle Ruckus never fails to make me :rofl:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
<-- Squidbillies.

/thread

The theme song lyrics to it are probably the most awesome Ive ever heard:

"My dreams are all dead and buried.
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode.
When God calls me to his kingdom,
I'll take all you sons of bitches when I go"

:metal::metal::lol:

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
I don't know why but it makes my heart smile hearing a Frenchman stating he likes to watch American cartoons.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia or The Office yet, granted they aren't cartoons but still funny as hell oh and +1 to whoever suggested Californication... badass show featuring David Duchovny that actually has a lot metal references as undertones, only thing that sucks about it is that you have to have Showtime to watch it or you can buy the seasons on DVD.