I knowingly bought a Kiesel I'm making a 22 page thread about

• Thread starter nightsprinter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Guilty. I've had banana "flavored" things before though. Hated them. I like the smell of banana nut bread and all but I'd rather just have a coffee cake.

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
Guilty. I've had banana "flavored" things before though. Hated them. I like the smell of banana nut bread and all but I'd rather just have a coffee cake.

71jb0lhFtxL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

On a serious note tho, watch out telling people you like a Kiesel instrument lmao. Next thing you know it people will think you agree with Jeff on everything and he's your best bud. :lol::lol::lol:

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
Playing barefoot just feels better in a Hawaiian :nlb:

Especially when squat-banging with the dethcore boiis

I'm a dad, I run crocs yukon vista IIs.

Here are some select choices of Hawaiians. It really is my everyday attire outside of NFL jerseys. I have about 2x this many in storage currently and am a big advocate for them, as people in public are generally more friendly to people who dress stupidly. Can get lots of compliments from old ladies and checkout clerks. I stopped being Mr Serious Black Metal Patch Jacket guy years ago. I can still argue about the influence of Nattens Madrigal while looking like a dork.

20240708_080658.jpg

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
I'm a dad, I run crocs yukon vista IIs.

Here are some select choices of Hawaiians. It really is my everyday attire outside of NFL jerseys. I have about 2x this many in storage currently and am a big advocate for them, as people in public are generally more friendly to people who dress stupidly. Can get lots of compliments from old ladies and checkout clerks. I stopped being Mr Serious Black Metal Patch Jacket guy years ago. I can still argue about the influence of Nattens Madrigal while looking like a dork.

View attachment 146522

Just became a dad myself about 10 months ago, and man I thought I didn't give a fuck about people's opinions before. Used to make fun of crocs and now it's all I fucking wear. :lol:

Guess this is the last hold out of the Kiesel 22 pages btw lmao. Only the cool kids hang out is the Bass section tho. :hbang:

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
Just became a dad myself about 10 months ago, and man I thought I didn't give a fuck about people's opinions before. Used to make fun of crocs and now it's all I fucking wear. :lol:

Guess this is the last hold out of the Kiesel 22 pages btw lmao. Only the cool kids hang out is the Bass section tho. :hbang:

Congrats on Fatherhood. I clowned on crocs relentlessly until I saw all the nurses and staff in the ICU wearing them when they saved a family members of mines life. If crocs are good enough for those legends, they're good enough for me.

Also, so easy to wash/clean and they don't stay wet long.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Dude I've missed some good threads wtf, it used to be that you take a week off of SSO and 15 comments outside of the politics section have been made. Now I take a week off and I've missed a gold rush

This is what happens when there's no politics section to vent in. Hawaiian shirt threads. Hope you're happy, Alex.

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
This is what happens when there's no politics section to vent in. Hawaiian shirt threads. Hope you're happy, Alex.

Don't forget the Crocs good sir! And yea.....I miss the politics thread not even gonna lie esp with this crazy ass election right around the corner lmao. :lol:

:bowdown: Kiesels/Hawaiiian Shirts/Crocs/Dick Shaped Foods......by far the best 22 page Kiesel thread on here!