Better Lovers (former ETID + Will Putney+ Greg Puciato)

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Riverview

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
As long as this doesn't effect Fit for an Autopsy I'm good. Will being in three bands now on top of producing and mixing makes me think somethings gotta give
I think END is something that’s for when everyone is free . Pretty sure it’s a bi-yearly thing once Brendan is done with Counterparts and Will is free from FFAA , and both have new albums so they’ll tour that and then I feel like END will pick up . As for BL , not sure how it’ll work but Will just got some sick Dunable guitars for the tour so that’s rad !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
As long as this doesn't effect Fit for an Autopsy I'm good. Will being in three bands now on top of producing and mixing makes me think somethings gotta give
Word to that. Protect FFAA at all costs, as they say.

(Though both END and BL are sick...)

Riverview

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
They look insane live . Been keeping an eye out and fuck me does the energy look mad , Greg crowdsurfing like every show ! The new EP is short but sweet .