Bugera 6262 good cheap cabinet to pair with it preferably with vintage 30's

mugies

Reaction score
looking for a good quality cabinet within the 500-1000 dollar price range I am looking at something with celestion vintage 30's in it propably just a 2x12 cab, had a bit of a look around at orange, mesa etc but cant come to a decision,
HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GizmoGardens

ECE/MetalHead
Reaction score
Yeah you can basically get whatever you want if you're willing to spend 500-1000 bucks. If you're into V30's, Orange and Mesa are obvious choices. Avatar is another option if you're looking for something with crazy colors. I hype the Genz Benz G-Flex like I fuckin work for them, but I really do love mine.

BadSeed

Reaction score
In that price range you could get a mesa full stack used. Can't get much Beyer than that

Tones

Red paperclip trader
Reaction score
Mesa, avatar, carvin legacy, orange. With that budget, you can afford most 4x12 vintage 30 loaded cabs :lol:

edit: I see you live in AUS, so cabs may be a little more pricey. Well I still stand by what I say. Good luck!

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
^if that is available in upside-down land than he should go for it, have one too and it's a bargain.

olli576

Reaction score
+1 on the Harley Benton G212 Vintage!
use one with my 333 in australia and know mates with EVH 5153's that used my cab and prefered it over other people's orange cabs haha

should be able to get it for 265$ AUD including shipping from thomann.de :)

mugies

Reaction score
+1 on the Harley Benton G212 Vintage!
use one with my 333 in australia and know mates with EVH 5153's that used my cab and prefered it over other people's orange cabs haha

should be able to get it for 265$ AUD including shipping from thomann.de :)

awesome thank you :) definitely gonna check the harley benton out!

7stringDemon

Reaction score
Find a used Line 6 SpiderValve cab. Those have V30's in them and go for cheap because it has a Line 6 logo on it haha. But they came with REAL Celestion V30's in them. They're the Chinese though, not the English.