Why are you sad right now?

• Thread starter Alex Kenivel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
One of my best friends and bandmates lost two step children in a house fire this morning. Words cannot describe the loss his family is bearing right now, and I can't imagine the world he is in right now. Hug your kids guys.

DestroyMankind

Reaction score
I was out mowing my grass earlier, and I came across something in my yard. It was one of my cats and he had been killed by something, and judging from the smell it wasn't from today. I don't understand some animals. He started out as an outside cat, brought him inside when he was only a couple months old, gave him food, water, love, and then he goes back outside. I tried to keep him inside, but it was a battle I kept losing. Cat was the softest and most friendly cat I've ever had and he looked like he could've been a cat model or something. RIP Binx.

JSKrev

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I was out mowing my grass earlier, and I came across something in my yard. It was one of my cats and he had been killed by something, and judging from the smell it wasn't from today. I don't understand some animals. He started out as an outside cat, brought him inside when he was only a couple months old, gave him food, water, love, and then he goes back outside. I tried to keep him inside, but it was a battle I kept losing. Cat was the softest and most friendly cat I've ever had and he looked like he could've been a cat model or something. RIP Binx.

Man, I'm sorry. I have four outdoor cats and worry about them all the time.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My grandma is in a vegetative coma from a seizure. She's on comfort care and we're basically just sitting around waiting for her to pass. I feel horrible for my grandpa. He's already a fucking mess and he's only going to get worse once she does pass.
Damn dude, sorry to hear that. Have you been able to visit with them?