Bulb/periphery tabs?

gaunten

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!
Reaction score
so, I've been learning "icarus lives" by bulb lately, and now when it sits really tight, it's a fucking blast to play. I found the tab somewhere on SS.org, but I can't find any other tabs of bulb/periphery songs on the net. (tried making a search here as well, to no avail)
does anyone know if there are any tabs around? (I suck at learning advanced stuff by ear) either GP or just "regular".
Or maybe someone could make some tabs for us all?
the songs I'd really like to learn are zyglrox, totla mad and insomnia, among others but mostly them.

so misha, get around to making some tabs already, so I can: :djent:
:lol:

gaunten

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!
Reaction score
thanks a bunch mang! the songs I were after aren't there, but maybe they'll come up sooner or later

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theshred201

Reaction score
Dang it, the attachment didn't work..I shall try again.

Edit: All Fixed. There's 3/4 of the songs you mentioned.

Attachments

• Tabs.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,482

gaunten

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!
Reaction score
thanks Mang!! zyglrox FTW, but AGCFAD? isn't it played on a 7 string with A(D)GCFAD
I might of course be wrong..

gaunten

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!
Reaction score
yea, I checked the video with teh balb, and it's a 6er, but that tab does have a lot of flaws though. :D

DedXyl

NO WAI!
Reaction score
Can someone please tab up an accurate version of Zyglrox please, getting annoyin not findin any tabs that are good, feel like this guy > :wallbash: wen actually it should be >:shred:

theshred201

Reaction score
Yeah, that's just the one I found on UG and it's a bit off. I've been going through and making corrections but it'll take a while as I'm focusing a bit more on tabbing Buttersnips (yeah, yeah, I didn't hear about the whole convertible band thing until last saturday, w/e).

Fred

Reaction score
I tabbed out a very rough version of "Totla Mad" when I did my YouTube video, have also tabbed "Icarus Lives!", and a dude I know from the Powertab forums tabbed out a pretty sweet version of "Inertia":

www.fredbaty.homechoice.co.uk/totlamad.ptb
www.fredbaty.homechoice.co.uk/icaruslives.ptb
www.fredbaty.homechoice.co.uk/inertia.ptb

Icarus Lives! I'm fairly certain is correct apart from one bar, Totla Mad I'm pretty much 100% on the rhythm part, but it's fair to say you can completely ignore the dissonant tapped part! Inertia sounds great but I can't vouch for any of it obviously.

(And I hate Guitar Pro, hence they're all Powertab)

neon_black88

Reaction score
the zylgrox tab sounds so wrong because it has the swing rhythm feature ticket for some reason :scratch:, untick it in the info section. I mean its still not right, but that swing makes it sound completely off.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Super bump! :bump:

I'm really trying very hard to find Insomnia tab. I can't find it anywhere but I am making good headway with learning Totla Mad.

Has ANYONE got any Insomnia tab? Bulb? Care to tab it out for little ole me? :D

vontetzianos

Reaction score
Super bump! :bump:

I'm really trying very hard to find Insomnia tab. I can't find it anywhere but I am making good headway with learning Totla Mad.

Has ANYONE got any Insomnia tab? Bulb? Care to tab it out for little ole me? :D

I'm also looking for an Insomnia tab. I PM'd a few people of youtube who covered it, but no luck. Some people say they had a tab but lost it, and some learned it by ear but havn't made tabs:wallbash:

Here's a Totla Mad tab for those who want it:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...-the-tab-for-bulbs-totla-mad.html#post1445078

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm also looking for an Insomnia tab. I PM'd a few people of youtube who covered it, but no luck. Some people say they had a tab but lost it, and some learned it by ear but havn't made tabs:wallbash:

Here's a Totla Mad tab for those who want it:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...-the-tab-for-bulbs-totla-mad.html#post1445078

Yeah, I guess we just have to keep pestering people about it until somebody coughs up. :lol:

And that .ZIP file further up has a Totla Mad tab for Guitar Pro. I'm using that one and it seems pretty good.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
I think there was an insomnia tab on the periphery forum

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Not to put him on the spot, but I remember Nolly saying he was working on an Insomnia tab at one point in his youtube comments.

Latest posts