C-bomb/Cold Sweat cover options

guitarneeraj

WindMarp
Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm getting a C-bomb/Cold Sweat (bridge/neck) for my RGD2127. (Yes, I know the cavity will need to be rerouted for a covered set.)

The guitar has a matte black finish so I'm kinda leaning towards black battleworn but also considering camo (maybe came battle-worn?) with black bolts.

If I'm ordering from an authorized US dealer, how do I order camo battle-worn ? Any other suggestions for cover options with matte black finish?

Also, can I specify for both rows of poles to be uncovered ? Which is the best place to order BKP's from ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bigswifty

Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm getting a C-bomb/Cold Sweat (bridge/neck) for my RGD2127. (Yes, I know the cavity will need to be rerouted for a covered set.)

The guitar has a matte black finish so I'm kinda leaning towards black battleworn but also considering camo (maybe came battle-worn?) with black bolts.

If I'm ordering from an authorized US dealer, how do I order camo battle-worn ? Any other suggestions for cover options with matte black finish?

Also, can I specify for both rows of poles to be uncovered ? Which is the best place to order BKP's from ?

Black battleworn will look awesome in the RG2127. If I were you I'd stay away from the camo - but thats just IMO.

Another cool option is Tyger. I just recieved my BKP's with Tyger covers and they look so badass. If you haven't seen them, they're like reverse black battleworn style on brushed raw nickel. They look really killer with black bolts. :cool:

And then there's always burnt chrome - which is just badass on a simple coloured guitar such as yours.

I think what you mean by both rows of poles being uncovered is that you want to be able to see them through the cover on each pickup, correct? If so, just specify that you want either x = bolts or y = screws, and reference to a colour. Most pickups come with at least one row of bolts/screws through the covers I beleive.

And as for who to order them from (via US), give Zimbloth a PM. He is the largest dealer for BKP aside from BKP themselves! He is located in the US as well and will give you a great deal. Good luck :wavey:

guitarneeraj

WindMarp
Reaction score
Black battleworn will look awesome in the RG2127. If I were you I'd stay away from the camo - but thats just IMO.

Another cool option is Tyger. I just recieved my BKP's with Tyger covers and they look so badass. If you haven't seen them, they're like reverse black battleworn style on brushed raw nickel. They look really killer with black bolts. :cool:

Didn't find myself too much of a fan of the Tyger and there's so many variations of CAMO I'm not sure how to picture it with the matte black.. Tried some photoshopping, some look great, others just look tacky. What I was thinking about was something like the camo finish shown here:

https://bareknucklepickups.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=20963.0

but with black bolts, that would look like a friggin weapon IMO.

I think what you mean by both rows of poles being uncovered is that you want to be able to see them through the cover on each pickup, correct? If so, just specify that you want either x = bolts or y = screws, and reference to a colour. Most pickups come with at least one row of bolts/screws through the covers I beleive.

What I meant was, if I can have both, the screw and slug coil poles on both the pickups visible.

And as for who to order them from (via US), give Zimbloth a PM. He is the largest dealer for BKP aside from BKP themselves! He is located in the US as well and will give you a great deal. Good luck :wavey:

Thanks, I'll hit him up. :metal: