Can anyone recommend me well-produced grindcore(/other super heavy stuff)?

• Thread starter Fat-Elf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I just fell in love with this one Finnish grindcore a few days ago called Rotten Sound. I normally don't listen to grindcore but I've been now looking for other bands to listen in that genre but the problem is that most of the old stuff has very bad and weak production unlike this band (and especially their latest album "Cursed"). So anyone recommendations would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :wavey:

Rotten Sound's Cursed LP just for reference:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
BLOCKHEADS

Yes, I realize that doesn't sound like a very heavy grindcore band. But it is.

Also, Brutal Truth has pretty good production imo

thegut

No Talent Ass Clown
Reaction score
Pick up the new Napalm Death:

I also liked the production of older Leng Tch'e:

Check out Nasum when their album Shift came out it was one of the first grind releases I've ever heard that didn't sound like it was being played through a tin can.

KJGaruda

Likes a good riff
Reaction score
Noisear, P.L.F., Antigama, Misery Index (not pure grindcore, more on the deathgrind side)

Also, more from the Deathgrind side, you've got Aborted, Exhumed, The Red Chord, Trigger The Bloodshed, Cattle Decapitation, and Dying Fetus. All A-...king-one in quality.

Lifestalker

Reaction score
IIRC, Gadget has some well produced material. Haven't listened in a long time. Discordance Axis is an excellent suggestion.

Latest posts